Question about Amon

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Roma, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roma

Roma Guest

How to configure to delete this type of viruses

Log Details
    C:\WINDOWS\Natal!.pif - Win32/Opaserv.AN worm - error while cleaning - operation unavailable for this type of object

Log Details
    .....\My documents\YIXX.EXE - Win32/Bugbear.B worm - error while cleaning - operation unavailable for this type of object

why amon can't delete this files
    but other Win32/Bugbear.B worm it delete

2. zashita

zashita Registered Member

Hello,

Are theses files in your drive now ('C:\WINDOWS\Natal!.pif' and '...\My documents\YIXX.EXE') or not ? If not, did you delete them manually ?

Regards

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Hi Roma,
    For files that are entirely the virus there is nothing there to clean - just delete the files :)

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Cease sharing the whole drives for everyone and always use passwords for admin accounts.

5. Roma

Roma Guest

the problem is that it is remote computer in a network and I receive emails about infections in network
    and don't understand why nod32 does not clean this viruses automatically

I need a solution that cleans viruses automatically

6. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi Roma:

Are you running the Remote Administration tool(s)?

Which version of NOD32?

7. Roma

Roma Guest

version is 2.12.2
    task for clean is
    C:\ /clean /ah /all /subdir+ /heur+ /scanfile+ /scroll+ /arch+ /pack+ /mapi-
    /pattern+ /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /heurdeep /log+ /prompt /program /local
    whit remote administrator same thing
    unable to clean - operation unaviable

8. rumpstah

Hi Roma:

In that command line should be /delete (after /clean) to delete the uncleanable (the virus or trojan itself). Cleaning would be akin to an end table with dust on it. Use a microfiber cloth to clean off the dust to keep the table in tact. Deleting using an analogy is like a tick on your neck. Pull it off, stomp on it and use a blow torch to destroy it. ;)

9. Roma

Roma Guest

ok thx very much:)) this is for NOD32 scanner

BUT why amon does not delete this files
    how to configure amon to delete this viruses ?

and another question :)))
    when i configured scanner to scan(clean) clients computers with command line

on users computers appears nod32 window scan window and users can stop scanning or cleaning :-(
    how to configure to scan(clean) in silent mode without user interaction

10. Roma

Roma Guest

Is another way to set a clean task without command line in 2.12.2 version or I need a new version of antivirus?

11. irnux

irnux Registered Member

ROMA,
    The new NOD32 v2.5 has an additional feature for AMON that moves newly uncleanable files to Quarantine... I'm sure this is the exact thing you need about AMON becaz I had the same prob

SO plz upgrade to NOD32 2.50.19

And about the second question, I have to say that NOD32 do not have such feature to scan&clean without user interaction, I hope they will add it soon
    I know there is a way that you can send scan&clean task remotly without user interaction but I couldn't schedule this job....

12. rumpstah

Hi Roma:

With the command line /break- users can not quit the scanning process once initiated (without rebooting).

If you are using Remote Administration, then a cleaning task can be sent that runs silently.

13. Roma

Roma Guest

thx for /break- :))) its help me :))))

its possible to apply this task for example once a week ?
    or I need every week manually apply a cleaning task ?

14. alglove

alglove Registered Member

To apply the task once a week, go to the NOD32 Control Center --> NOD32 System Tools --> Scheduler/Planner. Here you may create and schedule tasks to be executed once, or daily, or weekly, etc.

If you want to run a command line task, use the "NOD32 Kernel - Execution of an external application" option. Later on, you be asked for the executable path (C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32.exe) and the command line parameters (/clean /delete /.......).

To edit a task you have already created, just right-click it on the task list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.