Quarantine questions.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by gantz75, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gantz75

gantz75 Registered Member

Hi all.

I have two issues that i wonder if someone now the answer to.

On one client the event log says "Cleaned by deletion -quarantined". When i check the quarantine i do not see the file.

The other issue I have is the location of the quarantine. If I have understood it correctly the quarantione is "per user" basis so it will be one quarantine for eatch user on the PC. Is there a way to see witch folder that is currently used in the GUI?

Regards
    Micke

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello gantz75,

1) To see your quarantine folder first go to your file browser window then click Tools -> View and mark Show hidden files and folders.

2) Navigate to C:\Documents and settings\user\Local settings\Application data\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine.

Thank you,
    Richard

3. gantz75

gantz75 Registered Member

Hi.
    This has already been done. The question was if it was possible to see if the quarantine seen in GUI realy was the one under that user. I have one client that (what it looks) is logged in as one user but show another users quarantine.

Do you have any answer to the other Q?
    "On one client the event log says "Cleaned by deletion -quarantined". When i check the quarantine i do not see the file."​

Regards
    Micke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.