QLD ?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by CloneRanger, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I haven't heard of it, but you mention that Prevx didn't block anything? It shouldn't have in my opinion - it looks like the Quaresso application is legitimate so it should be allowed to access the system if trusted by Prevx.

Let me know if I'm not understanding something correctly :)

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Ah, I see - you have to register to get their download. I'll be testing it shortly :)

Edit: I've tested it and SafeOnline protects against the areas that it should. The leaktest (rather annoyingly) continually says: "WindowCapture: BitBlt Failed 0". No keystrokes, clipboard details, or screen details are stolen, nor anything from the IE Password Store. The Cookie Monitor is a false result - SafeOnline allows programs to see that a cookie exists but will block them from reading the cookie's data. The COM monitor protection is a feature we have turned off by default but we do have it enabled for some of our banking clients - it can cause issues with screen readers so we don't block it in all cases.

Let me know if you're seeing anything different!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  4. CloneRanger

Re - Quaresso LeakDetector

Tested this again & PFBSOL is still allowing screen captures ? Everything is blocked though :thumb:

I've PM'd you a link so you can test it, & then offer your thoughts on why it does that ;)

TIA

5. CloneRanger

Just tested again with these settings

AH = Max

PAH = Low

PPH = Low

And NO screen capture ?

Wierd ! I can't explain why it happened before, but still good news, as long as it stays that way. I'll check from time to time to make sure ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.