Purchasing Trojan Hunter !!

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Hard Rocker, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard Rocker

Hard Rocker Registered Member

Hi, :D

Firstly, I hope that this post is in the proper location. :doubt:

I presently have the 30 day trial of Trojan Hunter & when it expires I would like to purchase the full version. Does anyone know if there is a toll free number available when purchasing, or is the only way through IE & using a credit card on line ? I am not too enthusiastic about serving up my card # on line. :eek:

2. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

HardRock, did you try e-mailing Magnus??
    he is very easy to work with, very cool dude
    here ya go for contact-->
    support@misec.net

3. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Well, from the Purchase page, it seems as though you can do a direct bank transfer. If you start with the online ordering through Kagi (that's the site they use), and go to the Kagi Help page, it does sound like you can do a phone order through them during normal west coast US business hours (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST) for a $5.00 upcharge.

Blue

4. Hard Rocker

:D Thanks a lot for the advice guys !! Both good suggestions, although I have been to Kagi and did not see a phone # , I will look again. Think when I'm ready I'll email Magnus first though, if he is an easy guy to deal with. ;)

Take it easy & thanks again !! :cool:

5. Hard Rocker

:rolleyes: Sure enough Blue ....... there is a phone number provided at the Kagi Help Page. It is not the same location where I was before.

Good Stuff !! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.