Purchased Product not coming through

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Joshley, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshley

Joshley Registered Member

Good Evening all,

Last night I purchased a two year ESET antivirus and was informed after purchase it would be emailed to me during working hours. So I left it until I got home from work today to download it and found I had not recieved it.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I fix this?

I am now worried as I do not normally purchase items over the net with my credit card and would hate to think I gave my details out...

thanks for any advise.

Suzie

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

You need to contact the group you purchased from to track it, and find out what happened. Perhaps the email got bounced in spam filters, or something similar. If you bought from a local reseller or distributor, (what country you in?), which is a common way to obtain it, you need to use their contact page information to follow up with them directly. So, the key question for you to start with is where did you purchase from?

3. Joshley

Joshley Registered Member

I have checked my spam and nothing is in there. I purchased it from the ESET home page.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi there, send an email to sales @ eset.com.au and give your details (first and last name, email addressed used, date of purchase) and they will reissue the license.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.