Purchased NODv2

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by BG, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BG

BG Registered Member

Quick question ... I decided to go ahead and purchase NOD after trying the Beta. How long does the email with the user name and password take to arrive? I received the receipt for order but nothing else. Thanks.

2. Madsen DK

Madsen DK Registered Member

Hi BG.
    As far as i remember, i recieved mine within half an hour, or less
    Regards
    Ole :)

3. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

I ordered mine via a reseller in the UK, and while the deal went smoothly eventually (an honest mixup) Paul waded in and sped things up (thanks Paul)

But I recieved mine in about half an hour too.
    Be patient though, I'd give it until tomorrow before getting concerned.

:)
    Kev

4. BG

BG Registered Member

Thanks guys. I guess I was use to Boclean, Trojanhunter and RAV being instant confirmation. I guess it's that instant gratification thing :D

5. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

mine was within the hour... :D
    when it was ordered two years ago, man
    time flies...... :cool:

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Usually takes a day or so through a reseller (I'm one), as by the time we send off a request and with the time taken from our supplier, to their request from Eset, well you see the process...

Be patient, it will come :D

Cheers :D

7. Grendel

Grendel Registered Member

Seems to be variable. I purchased the other day (credit card, from USA). Charge confirm came in within the hour. Password etc. came about 5 hours later.

8. BG

BG Registered Member

All is well ... got up this morning and the license was waiting in my inbox. The install was a little strange though. I uninstalled the beta first and on reboot it ran scandisk (XP). It had to repair several files including my Outpost v2 log. Oh well NOD is running fine now. I have it paired with Boclean and Tauscan.

9. eki

eki Guest

should i be concerned ? i ordered over an hour ago and havent gotten a confirmation yet.
    a couple of months back i emailed NOD for general terms and conditions but never got a reply.
    i totally forgot about this ... :(

10. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hi eki,

I would give it a day before becoming concerned, due to variables such as dealer location, time differences, etc.

Regards,

Dan

11. eki

eki Guest

i wasnt so much concerned about the pwd and login more that i havent gotten a confirmation of my order as of yet. afterall i keyed in my cc details on the nod site ...
    i will give it some more time .. :doubt:

12. eki

eki Guest

ok now i am not so sure anymore ...
    from the FAQ:
    If you paid online then you will have been given a temporary Username/Password. With these you can download the version of NOD32...

nope, no temporary password no confirmation no nothing. i am in sydney and i ordered online from the australian site.

now i dont know what kind of business they run but i would really appreciate a summary of my order whether my CC has been billed and what not. :(
    at the moment i am using the free upgrades from pc user..
    i can understand that they might need to verify my personal details but is an automated form mailer asked too much.
    call me old fashioned but i have nothing in hands only the knowledge that i have submitted my details including CC. what happened to them ? are they somewhere in limbo ??

13. eki again

eki again Guest

thank you mr bill :)

i feel much better now :)

all is good. an email to sales and a quick reply. my trust is restored !

14. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hi Eki,

Glad to hear it was sorted. Thanks for posting a followup.

Regards,

Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.