Purchased but..

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by BES, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BES

BES Registered Member

No email?, I purchased it but no email giving me a password and its been 3days, ive sent them Emails and no response...my credit card was charged and I have a confirm email...so im very anoyed.
    There may have been a conflict with support since I live in Germany but am an american,so I kept getting directed to a German site for purchase,but I dont read German..anyone else have this problem? or are they just REALLY slow at sending the password?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you actually purchase through the US website? Are you sure the email from ESET could not be evaluated as spam and moved to a junk folder?

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

we get customers who haven't received their email, and almost always it's stuck in a spam box somewhere. However, when this happens and we copy/paste the email in response to their inquiry, the same information almost always gets through... although there was ONE guy this week it took 5 emails to get his information, and then he found them all in his junk email box - quelle surprise?!!?! ;)

4. BES

BES Registered Member

No I didnt purchase through the US website it kept detecting that I lived in Germany and kept getting redirected to a German website for purchase, so I found Eurosecure(sposed to be part of ESET) and ordered from them..as I said though they wont answer any emails of I send to their support.I went directly to ESET and sent them an email with proof of purchase pictures and they just said it was directed to the sales department and I was urged to email them myself also so I did that and another 2 days have passed and still no response from ESET either about it. all my spam,bulk boxes are empty its not being blocked, just nothing is being sent..

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Please send an email to support @ eset.com and place a link to this thread. It will be sorted for you shortly.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.