Purchase now?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Stro, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stro

Stro Registered Member

Hello Blue Zannetti. I too am interested in your opinion of RegDefend. What does RegDefend give you over the free products RegProt or Tea Timer? (RegDefend costs $30 single PC, or $40 unlimited home use.) You said you own every DiamondCS offered, but didn't list RegProt in your impressive set-up list.

I look forward to your reply. Regards.

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

At this point I am very impressed with RegDefend. I purchased the unlimited license and have outfitted it on all my home machines. They span run-of-the-mill surfing units to ones with a heavy online/offline gaming component. Absolutely no issues at all thus far.

As Jason mentions in his release statement, RegDefend is not a polling based registry protector, correcting changes after the fact. It's a pre-emptive measure.

As for owning every DCS product, I meant the commercial products. Of the freeware, I keep a few around. Getting back on topic, I also own every Ghost Security product. Let's say I have a lot of confidence in these folks based on their respective track records in the field.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.