Proxies Question

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Jimbob1989, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

Sometimes if I'm visiting a somewhat suspect site or I dont want the owner to have my IP address. I use Steganos Internet Anonym. However the proxie changes every minuite, How do you connect to just one proxie and using which tool?

Jimbob

2. Jimbob1989

I was not actually talking about that inciddent. That was before I came to wilders and before i changed to FireFox :D

jIMBOB

3. dog

dog Guest

Hi JB, ;)

What do you think of this Steganos product? I was gonna trial it, but I still haven't yet. Could you give us a small review of the positives & negatives?

Steve

4. Jimbob1989

The tool is pretty user friendly and is introduced into Internet Explorer as a toolbar, which adds easier userbility for IE users. Sometimes, it seemed to get stuck on one proxie which was a bit of a pain but apart from that it was very good. There is even a map in both the main application and the IE toolbar which shows you which country you appear to be in.

Jimbob

5. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Very reassuring then....

6. Jimbob1989

I certainly enjoy using it.

Jimbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.