Program List Question

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Disciple, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Jason I know you are probably getting tired of all the comparisons of AppDefend to ProcessGuard. However PG was the standard for a few years and since PG is the closest thing to AD it is only natural for the comparisons.

What I was wondering is does AD have a limitation as to the number of entries for the number of programs that will/can be added to the list on the AD tab of GSS, PG had a limit of I believe 256 entries?

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Hi Disciple,

There are no such limitations in AppDefend. I noticed that a few of my beta testers would not like any sort of predefined limit.

However, I don't see the 256 entries limitation in PG being that limiting for most users. Another factor is with AppDefend you don't need to add every application to be protected, and hence the list can stay relatively small regardless.

3. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Jason, thank you for the reply. It is good to know this early in AppDefend's life that there are no size limitations to the program list entries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.