Program hangs on first execution

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by MartinHart, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

Probably not...

2. seraph1976

seraph1976 Registered Member

hi
    sorry my english are very bad o_O

i have the same problem, but i have found a fix. befor you start the application, stop your anti-virus-scanner. thgen start the application and run and work fast :D
    i have kaspersky antivirus

3. SHEMINI

SHEMINI Registered Member

Has there yet been a solution to this problem? I see that there have been no posts since August 2006.:doubt:

4. rljohnson32

rljohnson32 Registered Member

I have been using version 9 current build for 9 months and the program continues to hang in 2007 as it did in 2004. Contacts to Acronis' support have provided no help in correcting or eliminating the problem, although I have provided Acronis with the requested data file and have re-downloaded the software. This frustrating experience has at least on my computer made this software effectively worthless, which I find very sad. One would think that given the number of views this problem has, Acronis might be interested in finding a fix for this problem.

5. Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben Registered Member

I'm not surprised at all. It's just as bad, if not worse, with their TrueImage software. Sooner or later, this flagrant lack of support and consideration for its user base will bite them in the ass.

6. Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben Registered Member

No, chum, the problem isn't fixed and evidently, the AcroBats have chosen not to do anything about it ...even though they have acknowledged having reproduced the very same problem in-house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.