Profile Differences

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by seamaiden, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seamaiden

seamaiden Registered Member

What's the difference between Control Center Profile and In-Depth Analysis? Which settings for them are different and which are the same? According to Blackspear's NOD32 Settings Tutorial, Control Center Profile should be used when configuring the settings and the weekly kernel scan. When should In-Depth Analysis be used? I was thinking it would be more secure to use In-Depth Analysis instead of Control Center Profile as the default profile for the Control Center, Context Menu scanning, and the weekly kernel scan.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

When Tech Support ask someone to run a scan it is easier to have the person click on a single button and run a "In Depth Analysis", than have the person go through each and every setting to make sure everything is ticked before running a scan.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

I use In-Depth Analysis profile for my regularily scheduled scans but you have to also make changes to the actions tab so the program will know what to do if something is discovered. I found it easier than all that comand line stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.