Professional Hacker

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by axemmiw905, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axemmiw905

axemmiw905 Registered Member

I'd like to know how secure my company's business website is, where can I go about finding someone who specializes in exposing computer vulnerabilities?

2. EncryptedBytes

EncryptedBytes Registered Member

If this is for a business and not the hidden tor forum website/server you mentioned in a previous post you can find pentesting companies based on your geographical location. I'd advise your company to go through official channels though a simple google/ yellow page look up will also work to give you an idea of who is out there.

Your business will need to do its own research and determine what company or firm will work for their business needs vs their budget. There is no average price for these things as pricing will vary depending on the tests you want performed and the reports you want generated. You will need to consult with whatever group or company you want to do business with to define a scope and limitations of the test. Most certified hacking companies will bill by the hour/day in terms of time worked. A small pentest could range from several hundred to a couple grand. A large ongoing test would be anywhere from several thousand up to ~100 grand (U.S) though again it all depends on your needs as the client and the services you want rendered.

My advice before you start looking is to make sure you know what you want tested in regards to your website.

3. BrandiCandi

BrandiCandi Guest

Surely there a hidden tor forum somewhere that would give you answers you want to hear?

4. Hungry Man

Hungry Man Registered Member

No need to go to TOR. There are pen testing companies that'll do it legally.

5. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.