Product Registration.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by brockbank, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brockbank

brockbank Registered Member

I purchased true image weeks ago and am still unable to register my product and download the Bart PE plugin. What is going on please. ?

2. dog

dog Guest

Hi brockbank, ;)

Welcome to Wilders'

Your best bet would be to contact Acronis Support thru email and fully explain your issue - support_AT_acronis_DOT_com - for more info see their support page HERE

The only issue I could think of off the top of my head, is the Acronis site would likely need to be able to set a cookie in the registration process, do you have their site set to allow to do so?

Regards,

Steve

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello brockbank,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what happens when you are trying to register the software? Please note that first you need to create your own account (if you haven't yet) at our site. After that you will be able to log in under your account and register the serial number at your personal registration page.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.