Process Tamer

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rdsu, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

Website

The version 2 is very good and already have a nice GUI... ;)

2. M_S

M_S Registered Member

This seems good - but there's a link from the website to another program with similar functions, Process Lasso. Have you tried PL, Crow? If so, would you recommend Process Tamer over it? I posted on PT's discussion group a question about using both, and the author of PT said there wasn't much point in that, that choosing one or the other would be better. Which would you go for?

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Well the downloading of ProcessTamer and it's license key was quite complicated.
    Downloading Spybot S&D was alot easier LOL.

I'm now a member of DonationCoder Forum against my will, but it was the only way to get my license key.
    I don't see the advantage of forcing a downloader becoming a member of a forum.
    If I don't like ProcessTamer, I won't visit this forum again.
    They probably want me, to increase the number of members, to be a walking gentleman and to send me a reminder for a donation.

I hope ProcessTamer will take care of my CPU as promised. I give it 1 week to prove itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.