Process Guard stopping hack

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by -=Stimpy=-, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Stimpy=-

-=Stimpy=- Guest

Hey guys CS player here :D I just got sent a new hacks on AOL and Process Guard is stopping things.. is this bad ?? log file copied plz let me know what is going on.. if its a virus I will kill someone :D AVG says no viruses found

Mon 05 - 13:16:30 [EXECUTION] "c:\documents and settings\stimpy\desktop\newesthacks.exe" was allowed to run
    [EXECUTION] Started by "c:\winnt\explorer.exe" [736]
    [EXECUTION] Commandline - [ "c:\documents and settings\stimpy\desktop\newesthacks.exe" ]
    Mon 05 - 13:16:30 [DRIVER/SERVICE] c:\documents and settings\stimpy\desktop\newesthacks.exe [540] Tried to install a driver/service named

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Heh "newest hacks", well I would not let it run, find the newesthacks.exe file and submit to the AV AT vendors for analysis or use Jotti's site to assess the file.
    Please .zip the file before submission and keep a zipped copy as I cannot find any reference to it on Google so it may be a new or recanned threat.

Thanks. Pilli

3. -=Stimpy=-

-=Stimpy=- Guest

Hi Pilli who can I send it to? I am sending to AVG now.. thanks

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

submit@eset.com. KAV has a sumission page as well - Most have submition areas.

Please let us know the results. Thanks Pilli :)

5. AlbatroS

AlbatroS Registered Member

Can be http://virusscan.jotti.org/ considered a multi-submission page as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.