Process Guard Question

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by jon_fl, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon_fl

jon_fl Registered Member

I have SpyWare Blaster, SpywareGuard, WinPatrol and Tea Timer. Would Process Guard Free add something that the others don't do and be worthwhile installing? Does it also come with an uninstaller? o_O

Last edited: Oct 17, 2004
  2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

tea timer is a good program that does about the same as processguard and maybe even a little better. But I do like process guard and would run it with what you already have.

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

4. jon_fl

jon_fl Registered Member

Just to emphasize, I was referring to PG Free. Would that be worthwhile to add on to what I have? Thanks. :)

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

have you heard of prevx or system safety monitor? off topic abit so sorry. i havent used any of the three programs, so someone else will have to tell you which free program is best of the three. ssm wont be free for long though.

6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I use pg free and it works just fine, and yes I would add it to programs you already have.

7. jon_fl

jon_fl Registered Member

big c, can you tell me what PG Free covers that the others don't? Is it low on resources? Thanks.

8. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

ProcessGuard is unlike those programs at all, please dont confuse it with browser anti-adware type scanners and protectors !

It uses very little resources, basically none. System speed is unaffected yet we offer a huge boost in system control and security. Version 3 free version is what you want when available, we will get a full release out soon. Highly recommend the full version if you want version 3 now for what ProcessGuard is - high tech (now and future) trojan protection, system control. See the ProcessGuard forum here at Wilders for more.

9. jon_fl

jon_fl Registered Member

Thanks Gavin. Can Process Guard take the place of anything that I have now? I also have Tea Timer. I will read more about it. Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.