Process Guard and CursorXP

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by mollyman, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mollyman

mollyman Registered Member

Hi,l trialled the old version of Process Guard and was having problems with the cursor as l couldn't click on anything to unblock it.Does the new version still have that same problem as l was thinking of getting Process Guard but l don't want to have the same problems as before as it was very frustrating trying to click on something without being able to see the cursor.l don't want to remove Cursorxp as l quite like it.Also are there package deals where if you buy Process Guard and TDS-3 you get a discount as they seem to be the most important ones to have installed.Thanks for any info.

2. nick s

nick s Registered Member

Hi mollyman,

I had the same problems using CursorXP with the early versions of PG. Glad to say that those issues were resolved with the later versions of PG, including 3.150.

Nick

3. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

The only package deal Diamond offers is their Action Pack (which brings to mind an image of Action Man brandishing his trusty TDS-3 in the fight against the evil Dr Trojan :D). This doesn't cover Process Guard which appears to have a different licensing structure (i.e. you can buy an Unlimited PG licence for home use).

You can try contacting DiamondCS sales if you have specific requirements that may justify a one-off discount (e.g. a TDS-3/PG site licence) but home users may need to wait until TDS/WG/PE licences are updated before bundles with PG are offered.

BTW I run Cursor XP also. I remember PG2 causing problems but I haven't had any with PG3.

4. mollyman

mollyman Registered Member

Thanks for the info guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.