Process Guard 3.1.5.0

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by TerryWood, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerryWood

TerryWood Registered Member

I currently use the above version (as a relative novice) I notice that there is a version 4.0.

How disadvantaged am by not using the new version, or am I Ok to continue with my present version?

Thanks

Terry

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

its actually version 3.4.05. and between 3.15 and 3.4.05 there were several bugfixes, as well as improvments to the GUI and functionality.

id suggest u upgrade but it wont hurt to stay with ur current version either.

3. Wilpower

Wilpower Registered Member

Hey TerryWood up until recently, I used v.3.150 forever without "attempting" to upgrade> and there were and are some problems.
    So, as a novice, I would read up on all the attempt by individuals attempting to upgrade, because if you are solid with the 'clean uninstall and install process' when upgrading to new version you could have problemso_O I am pretty savy with the process and I have not been able to upgrade
    past v.3.3b4
    All my attempts and creative juices have not overcome a consistant and seemingly unresolvable issue/s with the "GUI Aspect of Proc."
    Unfortunately, v.3.405 causes my OS to freeze/hang and requires 'force shutdown' and uninstall in SAFE MODE of the new version.
    Just some info. from HOURS of unsuccessful install attempts of v.3.405
    You Choose.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.