Probs with Dynamic Disks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by freediver, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freediver

freediver Registered Member

Hi all,

we're testing Acronis True Images Server 8. Imaging and cloning with basic disks is no problem, but these functions won't work with dynamic disks although we were using the server version that should support dynamic disks.

The error message is "hard disk with the unsupported structur cannot be used as source disk".

What does this mean to us?

Greetings
    Christopher

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi freediver,

AFIK, TI does not support dynamic disks at this time. I am not sure about the server version, but I know the regular version does not support it. HTH.....

3. freediver

freediver Registered Member

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi freedive,

Thanks for the link, I was just searching their site trying to find out for sure but it looks like you already have found it ;) . Thanks for clearing this isssue up for me. Someone should be on from Acronis soon as they have increased their support presence here on the forum. I am sure they will be able to help you. I apologize for not being able to help more.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.