Problems with loading Win XP after i've worked with Disk director Suite

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by shitingbull, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shitingbull

shitingbull Registered Member

I wanted do expand one partition of my HDD with Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 PE. therefor I reduced the size of my 3 other partitions( including my partition J: with Windows XP Home). To keep the results, I had to restart my Computer. It rebootet normally until the Welcome Screen of Win Xp. There my system stopped. Can I repair this Bug?

Sorry for my English, im a german pupil

There's my Email I wrote to Acronis in German:

Ich habe von ihnen die Produkte Disk Director Suite 9.0 PE und True 'Image 7.0 installiert. Nachdem ich die Partitionsgröße einer Partition ändern wollte, startete ich mein system neu. Nach dem Neustart erschien die Windows XP Willkommensseite. Ab da geht nichts mehr. Selbst über den abgesicherten Modus kann ich nicht auf meinen PC zugreifen. Wie löse ich das Problem?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello shitingbull,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Could you please let us know the build number of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0, which you can find in the Help -> About dialog (it should be a 3 digit number)?

Please also create Acronis Report in the way described below:

- Download and run Acronis Report Utility;
    - Select the "Create Bootable Floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the A: drive and proceed with creation of the bootable floppy;
    - Boot the computer from this diskette and wait for report creation process to finish;
    - Collect the report file from the floppy.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected report file to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.