Problems w/ scanning from context menu??

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by radicalb21, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radicalb21

radicalb21 Registered Member

I still see no one person wants to respond to this post. This is ashame.

2. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

radical,

as for your feature request: I'll check the situation and will update you shortly.

Rgds.,

jan

3. radicalb21

radicalb21 Registered Member

Thanks for replying JAN. No disrespect meant but I would like to hear from both PAUL WILDERS & ANTON and what they can do to correct this issue and bring it to a close. Complaints shouldn't persist for over a year. There have been quite a few updates to the program over the last year and could have been implemented in any of those updates. Both JAN & MARCOS keep saying it is coming. My question is simply when?? There should be some type of quality assurance implemented in the support program so this doesn't happen to anyone else in the future. Your right in saying I'm pissed off at ESET for the way this problem has been handled. Both JAN & MARCOS say it is not a problem but an additional feature and the feature will be added after all the software problems/conflicts, virus outbreaks, and security conferences. The truth of the matter is there will always be software problems/conflicts due to everybody not having the same computer configuration. Also another truth is there will always be virus outbreaks. The only thing that can be controlled is security conferences. So by them saying this the feature will never happen. I would appreciate a response from either PAUL WILDERS OR ANTON from ESET to help resolve this issue and bring things to a close. In closing other people have had problems over the last year and their problems have been addressed and fixed. Why couldn't that have been me.

4. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi radical,

we are working on a new cleaning system for NOD32. Removing/cleaning infected files within compressed files is not an easy task but this feature is on the wishlist and it will be added when it will be due.

We do not disclose release dates but when this new cleaning system will become available, you'll know about it. Btw, there is a changelog for the product located at:

http://www.nod32.com/products/nt.htm

Since this thread is huge already and that's all I can say at the moment, I'm closing this thread.

Rgds.,

jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.