Problems w/ NOD32???

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by radicalb21, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radicalb21

radicalb21 Registered Member

I don't know if this is a problem or not but with all the problems recently with the latest PCU 2.000.8 being pulled and two files being added to correct the problem. But some of us uninstalled and reinstalled at 2.000.6. Will these two files downloaded cause any problems when 2.000.8 or 2.000.9 is available this week. I would appreciate an answer from an ESET moderator, Forum Moderator, or Administrator. Any and all help would be appreciated.

2. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hi,
    I'm not administrator and Eset administrator, but I'll try to help you. What type of problem do you have?, I know that exist a bug with the version 2.000.8 with the Windows XP and Pentium Processor, it bug occur when you try to shut down the PC. It's the problem or other?

3. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi radical,

>I don't know if this is a problem or not but with all the problems recently with the latest PCU 2.000.8 being pulled and two files being added to correct the problem. But some of us uninstalled and reinstalled at 2.000.6. Will these two files downloaded cause any problems when 2.000.8 or 2.000.9 is available this week

No, those two files should not cause problems when upgrading to higher improved PCU.

Rgds,

jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.