Problems updating...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Haruk, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haruk

Haruk Registered Member

Hi guys, I recently downloaded the trial version after hearing some good things about it, so I downloaded it onto my vista machine, and it wouldn't let me update! Security center was saying its out of date...but nod32 says it's up to date. I check out the web site, and it says the latest is 2154 (20070329)
    However, mine is still at 1916(20061212)

By the way, I also tried on an xp machine and still couldn't update!

2. laurent

laurent Registered Member

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If your settings (firewall , NOD32) are correct you may have to wait some hours . Why? Because yesterday ESET pushed big update , update to the NOD engine (engine0) which size is big . In order to be downloaded by all ESET clients and servers stay working , trial versions are given low priority in this case , when servers are busy , trial version cannot update . With such a big update , servers are busy . Just wait some hours ,a day or so, try pressing "Update now" a few times.

If you have the full (paid) version of NOD32 you will not have such issues because you'll have high priority on the servers ;)

4. Haruk

Haruk Registered Member

Just updated after pushing update a couple times!

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Glad to hear :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.