problems typing using wsa

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by volvic, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volvic

volvic Registered Member

i find that the letters appear more slowly and sometimes even though i press a key the letter does not appear so i have to go back and re do it.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

and with it disabled there is no such slowdown?

3. volvic

volvic Registered Member

yes. that's right.

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Could you let me know what other security software you're using and if you have changed any of the default settings within WSA?

Thanks!

5. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

With Windows XP [Home] and Firefox 11, I still occasionally get the same problems as volvic, even with build .158. It was raised with Support who initially suggested updating the keyboard drivers. There are no new drivers for my keyboard anyway. They then told me it should be resolved from build .100 onwards as the cause for some of the keyboard issues had been isolated.

The default settings have been changed in my set up. Heuristics has been set to high on all tabs. With regards to Identity Shield, configuration for all http sites has been left at low.

No other security software is active. MBAM is used from time to time on demand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.