problems to see Flash images

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by danielson007, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielson007

danielson007 Registered Member

Hi,

I have loaded Macromedia flash many times but still i cant see any image, it seems that my machine loaded it but nothing happens. It may could be because of the configuration of PC cillin or spyware blaster or my internet security but i dont know how to conigure them to see the macromedia. Colud you please hepl me?

Thanks

Dan

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Did you ever use the SpywareBlaster Flash Killer option? To check it, open SpywareBlaster and follow the numbered steps shown to get to the screen below. If the box by "3" is checked, then clear it; close SpywareBlaster; close and restart your browser; then try to view a new Flash show.

[​IMG]

~ depending upon the response given here, we'll probably move this thread to another forum section ~

3. tazdevl

tazdevl Registered Member

or if you're using ZoneAlarm and have mobile code blocked for that website or by default. It will prevent it from running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.