Problems In New ESS v6.0.115.0 RC

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by proactivelover, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

1st Problem Related to Threats Warning When Ever A Virus Found By Real-time File Monitor Two Files Were Created In C:\ Directory Name c.xml and o.xml I Delete These Files But When ESS Detect Any Virus These Files Recreated I Never Seen These Files In ESS v5
    c.xml info.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    -<ALERT> <frame title="Alert" color="red" subtitle="Threat found" paragraphs="Object:;Threat:"/> -<VIEW> <STYLEDTEXT TEXT="<table><tr margin="5,0,5,0"><td padding="0,5,0,0" width="auto"><p><b>Object:</b></p></td> <td><p><path>C:\Downloads\crack.exe</path></p></td></tr><tr margin="5,0,5,0"><td padding="0,5,0,0" width="auto"><p><b>Threat:</b></p></td> <td><p>Win32/Remtasu.AC trojan</p></td></tr></table><p margin="15,0,0,0">Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe. Please submit this object to ESET for analysis.</p>"/> -<BUTTONS DISTANCE_BOTTOM="dist_button_bottom" DISTANCE_TOP="dist_button_top" ALIGN="RIGHT"> <BUTTON TEXT="Clean " WIDTH="64" CLOSE="2" TOOLTIP="The object contains a possible threat for your system. This option will completely remove possible threat from your system."/> <BUTTON TEXT="No action " WIDTH="64" CLOSE="1" TOOLTIP="Despite a potential threat, the object will not be cleaned or deleted and will persist in the system."/> </BUTTONS> </VIEW> </ALERT>
    o.xml info.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    -<alert> <frame title="Alert" color="red" subtitle="Threat found" paragraphs="Object:;Threat:"/> -<view> <separator DISTANCE_BOTTOM="dist_text_text"/> <text tooltip="C:\Downloads\crack.exe" text="<path>C:\Downloads\crack.exe</path>" DISTANCE_TOP="dist_text_text" paragraph="1"/> <text text="Win32/Remtasu.AC trojan" DISTANCE_TOP="dist_text_text" paragraph="2"/> <text DISTANCE_BOTTOM="dist_text_linebutton" text="Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe. Please submit this object to ESET for analysis." DISTANCE_TOP="dist_text_text"/> <linebutton text="<a><b>Clean</b> - Recommended</a> The object contains a possible threat for your system. This option will completely remove possible threat from your system." close="2" enable="1" icon="clean"/> <linebutton text="<a><b>No action</b> - Not recommended</a> Despite a potential threat, the object will not be cleaned or deleted and will persist in the system." close="1" enable="1" icon="leave"/> </view> -<setting> <checkbox DISTANCE_BOTTOM="dist_check_check" tooltip="Copies the object to Quarantine" text="Copy to Quarantine" enable="1" id="10000" check="1"/> <checkbox DISTANCE_BOTTOM="dist_check_check" tooltip="Submits object to ESET's labs" text="Submit for analysis" enable="1" id="20000" check="1"/> <checkbox DISTANCE_BOTTOM="dist_check_check" tooltip="The found threat will no longer be detected in the given object" text="Exclude from detection" enable="0" id="80000" check="0" protect="1"/> </setting> </alert>
    ---------------------
    2nd Problem Related To Personal Firewall When I Delete 4 or 5 Programe In Zone And Role Setup And Click OK ESS v6 Show This Error an invalid argument was encountered When I Click Ok But This Error Came Back I Have To Click Canceled
    Plz Fix These Problem's.
    I Am Using Window 7x86
    ESS v6.0.115.0 RC

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Thanks for reporting the bugs, they have been fixed in the mean time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.