Problems contacting support

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by 0rinoco, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0rinoco

0rinoco Registered Member

I have an update subscription which currently has a problem with my clock settings. I have attempted to contact support, but my email address for Spywareblaster is being rejected as not recognized. I have had to register on here as a last-ditch attempt to overcome this problem.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. 0rinoco

Well, saying that there are 18 administrators on this site, I am not impressed by the lack of a response to my query. Fat lot of good it was subscribing to auto update.

3. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Registering here won't be the worst thing you ever did. ;)
    And since this is the official support forum location, it may even have been a smart thing to do.
    So much for flattery, eh Orinoco?
    Did you check out these AutoUpdate Knowledgebase solutions to see if any pertained to your situation?

In addition, a support ticket system is available for users of SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate. Make sure you have provided your email address at the time of purchase/acquisition (if different from the email address on the support ticket).

After you submit a support ticket you will receive an autoresponse email acknowledging the receipt of your support inquiry. If you do not receive this automatic response, please see

Haven't Received Response.

Please allow at least 2 business days for a response from support.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  4. 0rinoco

Thanks for the response, and apologies if I appear to be a little abrupt, but each time I boot, I receive the following pop-up:
    "Your system clock appears to have been set back. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is correct, please contact autoupdate support for instructions on correcting this error (report code 4409, 4503, 4476 )".
    Attempting to access the support suite is impossible, as I am told, each time, that my email address is not registered. The address is the one from my license confirmation email, so it must be OK. I haven't got another one for Spywareblaster that I know of. I have just tried again, with the same negative result.
    My clock is spot on, by the way.

5. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Javacool will be with you before long, you can bet on it.
    In the meantime, just update manually, and you haven't missed anything.
    ;)

6. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

did you tweak/change the clock at all?

7. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Apologies for the trouble, and we can definitely help you resolve this issue. :)

What are you trying to do on the Support Suite that results in the message that your e-mail address is not registered?

You can fill out a support ticket request at the following link:
    https://www.javacoolsoftware.com/support/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

(No registration is required.)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

8. 0rinoco

This error message began to appear after I checked a date on my PC calendar and closed down with the later date still active. I have rectified this, but still get the message. I can see why this situation has occurred, but what right have the Spywareblaster people got to make my life a misery by repeatedly displaying this irritating pop-up, when I have done nothing illegal? Since when was it a crime to check my calendar? So, I made a mistake and forgot to check before I switched off. This doesn't mean that I should be subjected to this treatment.
    I have finally managed to contact the support group, but I don't think I shall be renewing my autoupdate in June. I don't need this grief.
    That aside, thanks for the assistance on the forum.
    Eric

9. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Just a quick follow up - I believe we resolved your concerns via support ticket. (Although I can't be sure it was you - all we have here is your forum username.) If not, please let me know via PM. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.