Problems after upgrading to vista

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by bashi007, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bashi007

bashi007 Registered Member

Hi

I have a problem, i have just upgraded to Vista 32 bit, and i can't get the look n stop to work at all. When the internet filtering is enabled i can't get online, also i have noticed the application filtering box is greyed out, and finally i can't register at all, i type my serial and email number and when i press validate the email box goes empty and nothing happens.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hi bashi007

What version of Look 'n' Stop you have installed? When you say "upgraded" do you mean upgraded from the previous Windows install? or have you done a fresh Vista install?

3. bashi007

bashi007 Registered Member

Hi

I'm using look n stop version 2.06b2, and i have upgraded vista from xp. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling look n stop, but can't get it to work.

4. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Alright, so you un-installed, re-booted before reinstalling?

Make sure that there is only one instance of Look 'n' Stop starting with Windows, two or more instances will not have Application-filtering functioning...

Also a window capture of the Look 'n' Stop 'Log' screen would help also, or a logs file available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.