problems after restore

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bob kratchika, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob kratchika

bob kratchika Registered Member

When I restore from an image everything works fine except that Adobe Photoshop asks me to reactivate the program. This is not a real problem although it's inconvenient. Why is this happening, and is there a workaround. Apologies if I should be asking the Adobe folks.

2. MageJubi

MageJubi Guest

Just a thought... I had one program that asked to be activated--sigh--I forgot to activate it BEFORE the image was made. Also, I found a few programs didn't want to restore right if they were running at all--even in the distant background. When I made my last image, everything was shut down and/or disabled except the absolute bare necessities. Restorations have been flawless since.

3. iflyprivate

iflyprivate Registered Member

Try booting from the recovery CD and creating your image. That way no programs are running when you image the drive. Restore the same way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.