Problemas al scanear archivos comprimidos

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by ginogazzaneo, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginogazzaneo

ginogazzaneo Registered Member

Hola, espero que sepan disculpar los de habla inglesa que escriba en español. Me resulta más facil hacerlo en español, espero que efectúen el mismo esfuerzo que realizamos los de habla hispana para comunicarnos en Inglés con Uds.
    Soy fanatico del nod32 por su rápido y efectivo desempeño, con una efectividad asombrosa y con mínimos consumos de procesos. Desde hace un tiempo he probado el smart security suite encontrando un acabado y agradable entorno gráfico. Pero a la hora de scannear he encontrado una dificultad irresoluble, se congela el pc al scannear archivos comprimidos, llevandose el 100 % de los recursos. Lo he probado hasta desistir y desinstalarlo. Creo tener un pc con caracteristicas más que sobradas para que funcione:
    Celeron D 2.8 Ghz con 512 kb cache
    1 Giga memoria ram ddr 400 mhz
    Xp prof. Sp2

En el scaneo de archivos comunes se desempeña bien, se instala bien, actualiza, guarda los seteos, funciona el scheduler, se desinstala bien más no funciona con los archivos comprimidos se congela todo el pc, he llegado a esperar un tiempo prudencial para ver si resolvía el proceso del scaneo y quedaba totalmente congelada a tal punto que debía resetear.
    Saludos:cool:

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello ginogazzaneo,

While someone may come along and assist with your problem given your posting in non-english....if at all possible would you mind posting in English next time Please. That is the language of these Forums except in the non-english dedicated forum\s.

Thanks in advance,

Bubba

3. dormix

dormix Registered Member

Trouble scanear compressed files.
    Hi, I hope they excusing English speaking to write in English. I find it easier do so in Spanish, I hope that make the same effort we make the Spanish speaking to communicate in English with you. I am fanatic of nod32 on his rapid and effective performance, with a effectiveness astounding and with minimal consumption of processes. For a time I tested the smart security suite finding a finish and pleasant graphical environment. But at the time of scannear I found a difficulty unsolvable, freezes the pc to scannear compressed files, llevandose 100% of resources. What I tried to give up and uninstall it. I believe have a pc with ample features more than to work: Celeron D 2.8 Ghz with 512 kb cache memory Giga 1 ascendente ddr 400 7800gtx Xp prof. In the scanner Files common serves well, installed well, updated, saves the setting, works the scheduler, is uninstalled most does not work with the compressed files freezes all the pc, I have come to expect a reasonable time to see whether solved the process of scanner and was totally frozen to the point that should reset. Greetings.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

El PC a mí se congela sólo si tengo que hacer el escáner Visualizando el Logs 'SHOW SCAN LOG'. Trate de ocultar la pantalla de los registros 'HIDE LOG FILE' (lista de archivos escanerizada)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My pc frozen only when I scan on demand showing the log. No problem hiding the log

4. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

Prueba desactivando la opción de mostrar todos los archivos. No estoy seguro si esta opción está disponible en NOD32 v3. Si tienes esta opción activada, el log resultante puede ser muy grande.

5. ginogazzaneo

ginogazzaneo Registered Member

Thanks a lot Bubba
    :thumb:
    Gracias Dormix, Gracias Lucas1985

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.