Problema con Actualización

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by LanClot, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanClot

LanClot Guest

...Bueno kamaradas, tengo un pequeño problema, en mi madre tengo una PC donde instale el NOD32 todo funcionaba bien, pero ahora la maquina cuenta con muchos virus debido a la falta de instalacion ya que esa maquina no cuenta con Internet, alguien me puede decir como actualizar el NOD32 sin necesidad de una conexion a Internet?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Foro del inglés solamente por favor

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Sin conexion a Internet no es possibele.

paul

4. LinuxPenguin

LinuxPenguin Registered Member

So you can track me down and stalk me, no thanks..
    My spanish is a little rusty, but ill try to translate for you so people can understand

Hello, theres a little problem with my pc where i install NOD32, all functions well, pero ahora la maquina cuenta with lots of viruses...an installation problem doesnt have a net connection, is it necessary to have a net connection to activatel NOD32? Can it be done without?

My views: if you dont have a net connection, why do you need NOD ?

Sorry if the translation is crap...

5. LinuxPenguin

Looks like i got beat to it... lol

6. LanClot

LanClot Guest

Hello, theres a little problem with my pc where i install NOD32, all functions well, but now the PC have a lots of viruses...an installation problem doesnt have a net connection, is it necessary to have a net connection to activatel NOD32? Can it be done without? do you know about a crack? o like that

Sorry if the translation is crap... thanks for help to translate :), and i need because the diskettes and others discs can be infect

... and if you know about a other good antivirus for a PC without Internet connection, can you say me!, ;)

7. LinuxPenguin

You mean you let me translate that and you speak english?

*cries*

Theres only NOD and AVG worth bothering about tbh, altho PC-Cillin isnt bad, just not AS good. if you absolutely need to not use the internet, get PC-Cillin

And was my spanish ok?

8. LanClot

LanClot Guest

Your Spanish is better my english :p
    but PC-Cillin?, hm.. other, karpensky, norton, AVG, etc, could be.

---------------------------------------------------------
    You mean you let me translate that and you speak english?

*cries*

Theres only NOD and AVG worth bothering about tbh, altho PC-Cillin isnt bad, just not AS good. if you absolutely need to not use the internet, get PC-Cillin

And was my spanish ok?

9. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

10. LinuxPenguin

You must have an excessively full bookmarks list for here, you forever post relevant links, i dread to think how long it must take you to get to a site you want to visit ;p Good link, will probly solve the problem

11. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Puedes actualizar NOD32 sin conexión a Internet, pero necesitas que alguien tenga NOD32 Administrator version o versión administrador. De esa forma, puedes crear un CD con los archivos de la actualización.
    Siéntete libre de preguntar algo en español, y yo te respondo adjuntando además una traducción.

English:

You can update NOD without internet connection, however you need that somebody have the administrator o enterprise version and thus you can make a CD with the updates files.
    Feel free to ask something in spanish and I'll include the translation in english too.
    PS: To moderators, if some member need help in spanish and I'm offline, just PM me and I'll try to reply.

12. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Been waiting for you Andre! :D

13. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Many thanks for that, I was wondering if the keyboard was stuck ;) :D :cool: :D :ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.