problem?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by peo, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peo

peo Registered Member

please, could anyone help me and tell me if i have a problem with viruses or spyware, because i think that my computer lately has been running slowly. A log of hijackthis is:

HijackThis log removed - snap

Thank You for helping me!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2004
  2. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

peo, i don't think HijackThis logs are accepted here anymore, exept if requested by moderators Link .
    But anyway, have you tried some of the free online scanners?( links in my signature). I see you have Spy Sweeper installed, is it full version(3.0.129), or the trial? i ask because the trial only have about half the signaturebase. :)

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi peo,

Don Pelotas is correct, and I have removed from your post the section containing the HijackThis log as we no longer do analysis for unrequested logs as stated in this Announcement. However, you will find a link in the Announcement Post to several spyware removal sites that do provide HijackThis log analysis service.

You should do a full system scan at one of these on-line antivirus sites: Free Services Then follow up with posting your log at one of the spyware removal forums.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.