Problem with TrueImageCMD-Parameters [True Image Server v9.1 (Build 3,694)]

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Hubert_DW, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hubert_DW

Hubert_DW Registered Member

Hi,

we try to do a full backup every Monday morning and have the following content in a batch-file:

TrueIMageCmd.exe /create /progress: on /filename: "\\zdhimages2\image\NRS\test\test.tib" /Net_user: dwelle\_acronis /net_password: ****** /harddisk: 1

I think you can understand why I don't post the real password here... :cool:

When we fire-up this command we get the response: Network username or password is incorrect.
    If I do the same work within the TI-GUI (domain/Username and password are the same as in the commandline), all things
    are done perfectly !!

dwelle\_Acronis is a Domain-User and the passwort is absolutely correct ! This user has access to "\\zdhimages2\image\NRS\" with the appropriate rights.

Is there anything wrong with the commandline-parameters or do we use an "too old" version of TI ??

Thanks for any answer !
    Regards

Hubert

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hubert_DW,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please clarify if the command you actually use has spaces after ":" symbols like in your example? If it does, please try using the command without spaces after ":" symbols, as shown in chapter "Command-line mode and scripting" of the User's Guide.

Please also clarify, is "dwelle" in your example the domain name?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. Hubert_DW

Hubert_DW Registered Member

Hello,

I tried it with a space after ":" and even without a space ... no change !

Yes...dwelle is the domain-name.

Best regards

Hubert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.