Problem with True Image 10 Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jr6000, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr6000

jr6000 Registered Member

I just bougt True Image Home 10 yesterday and when i try to use the data/application/email backup a box popup with an error message, that the program not can find the modul, i have tryed to reinstall the program, but the problem stays...

Mediabuilder does not work either, when i start it, i get a MS Visual C++ Runtime Error...

Have anybody a solution o_O I have also version 9 og true image and it works perfect.

2. Dinole

Dinole Registered Member

I just bougt True Image Home 10 yesterday and when i try to use the data/application/email backup a box popup with an error message, that the program not can find the modul, i have tryed to reinstall the program, but the problem stays...

Mediabuilder does not work either, when i start it, i get a MS Visual C++ Runtime Error...

Have anybody a solution o_O I have also version 9 og true image and it works perfect.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

i have the same problem.....

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=149758&highlight=outlook

Answer from Acronis stll outstanding until today.

regards

Michael

3. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

The track record of True Image is such that you should give it at least two months after release to the public for the public to beta test it and find all the bugs. If your ver. 9 works I would suggest you go back to it. Sadly that's the way it is.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jr6000,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you, please, do the following in order to make sure that you downloaded the installation file flawlessly?

- Download the eXpress CheckSum Calculator and unpack the archive;

- Run the application;

- Browse for the file and click Start to calculate the checksums;

- Compare a certain checksum (e.g. MD5) with that of the original to make sure the files are identical.

The MD5 value for the build 4871 of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home must be [ 5d3d4ee6b8b53bb0637af4fb3a2f8f07 ].

If the MD5 value is not [ 5d3d4ee6b8b53bb0637af4fb3a2f8f07 ] then please re-download your Acronis product.

If it is not the case, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers (there drivers for Acronis True Image 10.0 Home only), install it and see if the problem still persists.

If the issue persists, please do the following:

- Download SnapAPI.dll;

- Replace C:\WINDOWS\system32\snapapi.dll with the downloaded one;

- Reproduce the issue and collect the log file.

The log file will be created on the C:\ partition. The name of this file will be snapapi[date-time].log

As for the issue with Acronis Media Builder could you please create a screen shot of the error message. Please collect the mini-dumps the way it is described in this previous post of mine. Also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

6. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Nice to see that TI9 has now been canonized like TI8 was.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.