problem with spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jymmyp, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

hi. i installed spyware guard on my wife's computer and now when the computer is started up i get a message that says the instuction at ox73430be
    the memory could not read.when i click on the SG icon on the desktop nothing happens,so i tried to uninstall and a message tells me to right click the icon in the task bar to quit program but there is no icon in the task bar all i see is two SG icon on the desktop that do nothing does anyone know what to do? thanks Jim

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Try reinstalling and it again over the old install and if it works and you want to uninstall be sure to stop the protection before the uninstall attempt. open spywareguard and click options and make sure the check boxes are empty and then click save settings and then you can uninstall. ;)

Attached Files:

3. jymmyp

jymmyp Registered Member

Hi i tried that but it tells me i have to right click the icon in the task bar to get the program but i dont have an icon in the task bar to click on nor do i have any windows to click on it like the program is'nt there

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Did you try reinstalling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.