Problem with spanned DVD backup

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by largenqcd, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. largenqcd

largenqcd Registered Member

I backed up a partition to two DVDs, and am trying to retrieve a file from the backup. (True Image v9, build 2289). I am using the Recovery tool. I put in the 2nd DVD first, and selected the last .tib file on it. However, when I click on the 'plus' sign in the list to select a file from the partition, I don't get any file selections.

It was my understanding that I would be able to recover files from spanned media (though obviously, not be able to mount backup partitions on spanned media!). Am I doing something wrong??

2. kenjan

kenjan Registered Member

I've noticed this also. Do you at least see icons? If you click on the "file icon", the file will be spelled out and shown on the right.
    Edit: oh, I see you can select the last .tib; nevermind, I dunno.

3. SCClockDr

SCClockDr Registered Member

I experience the same behavior in 2277 and 2289. I'm holding off on 2302. Restore seems to work as expected with all .tib files in one directory though.
    Regards George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.