Problem with Partitiom Manager Pro 9.5

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by kcs3295, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcs3295

kcs3295 Registered Member

Problem with Partitiom Manager Pro 9.5

I had to do a restore and PM 9.5 Pro will not start giving me this message.

launcher.exe - Entry Point Not Found
    The procedure entry point ?size@QFile@@UBEKXZ could not be located in the
    dymanic link library qtp-mt334.dll

The restore was with Paragon Backup & Recovery Compact 11 with their recovery media as I lost all my other Paragon Pro apps.

I did a re-install of PM 9.5 Pro, it ask to modify, repair, or remove. I tried all options.

I did an advanced uninstall procedure with Revo Pro and re-installed PM 9.5, still the same launcher error.

I downloaded the dll file and replaced the dll file in windows system 32, still same message and the file states part of Paragon Software.

I install Hard Disk Manager Pro Suite 2010 (newer version) that I pruchased hoping to install the entry point file, same error when tring to start PM 9.5.

Again Revo uninstall PM 9.5, looked for all remaining files and folders to delete execpt the registry - same error.

I searched the net for the entry point file - no luck.

Please help as I love Paragon apps and kicked Acronis Home to the curb and never want to use it again.

This apps defrag is unique and makes loading windows and other apps super fast. I wish it was incorporated in the newer versions.

Ken

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

I think the 9.5 qtp file is in Windows\system32 - or if you are using 64 bit -in Windows\Syswow64.

I suggest you remove that.

More recent versions have the qtp file in the paragon "program" folder.

3. kcs3295

kcs3295 Registered Member

Thankyou for the responce. I have solved the problem and will post later the procedure that I used - rather involved including removing registery entries.

Thanks again,
    Ken

4. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Be interesting to hear how you resolved the issue - look forward to it.

5. lendapilot

lendapilot Registered Member

What was the procedure you followed? Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.