Problem with Microsoft Outlook

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by unnik01, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnik01

unnik01 Registered Member

Hello, I have purchased Returnil 3 days ago and sinds then Outlook had to be repaired twice (outlook.pst file). Is there anyone who has the same problem? My virtual mode was on and I had the outlook files managed in "tools" in the virtual mode. Does returnil not work well with outlook?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello unnik01 and welcome to the forums :)

Are you using the most recent build of RSS or RVS? Click the "About" link in the upper right corner of the program under the version name and see if the version ends in "REL13". If not, make sure you upgrade by downloading using the links in the release announcement threads in the Returnil Releases forum.

Now on to working with Outlook. First, there are variances with Outlook depending on what version you are using. To that end, what version are you using?

The next question would be what are you attempting to save, where are you trying to save that data, and what are you doing to try and make that happen?

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.