Problem with loading a ruleset

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Gamer_001, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamer_001

Gamer_001 Registered Member

Hello, I am trialing LnS 2.05p2 to consider a purchase.

I have run into one problem though, since I was considering purchasing
    LnS at the end of my trial period.

I installed version 6 of Phantom's Ruleset because I had heard good things about it. I followed Tepee's tutorial for setting up the DNS/DHCP in one thread and Anti-MAC in another thread.

I rebooted and tried connecting to the internet.
    In order to connect, I have to first unload the Phantom's v6 rules and go back to the enhanced ruleset. Does anyone know why it won't connect or what setting would cause this?

The v6 ruleset is at default except for the settings adjusted as suggested
    for DNS/DHCP and Anti-MAC.

I really wanted to try this ruleset feature, because I was considering the 7.5 version when I bought a full version of LnS.

I was also wondering if someone who uses LnS wouldn't mind looking over this since I'm not sure if this ruleset is properly configured to handle this game.

Its a ruleset I created for a game called 'Chaos Theory' Attachment to post

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10361&p_created=1112124082&p_sid=VPyl2Ugi&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTQmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1jaGFvcyB0aGVvcnkgcG9ydHM*&p_li=&p_topview=1

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10398&p_created=1112889261&p_sid=VPyl2Ugi&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTQmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1jaGFvcyB0aGVvcnkgcG9ydHM*&p_li=&p_topview=1

Also taking reference to pages 25 and 32 in the manual.

I noticed when I looked at my logs I kept getting Type 3 code 3
    Type 0 code 0 and Type 8 code 0 blocked recorded to my logs only
    when this game was running. :eek:

I'm not sure what these are :doubt:

TIA

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.