Problem with list of blocked addresses/masks in ESS4 using IE8

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by zazaza, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zazaza

zazaza Registered Member

Earlyer i used ESS3 business edition. I used function http address management (list of blocked addresses/masks). In this "table" i wrote pages that i don't want users can access it e.g. *one.lt*. ESS3 worked fine. Then i updated to new version ESS4 it went wrong. I installed ESS4 and imported settings from ESS3 using setup import/export settings. All settings e.g. firewall and other rules imported successfully. But... when i open my default internet page www.google.lt i write in search field e.g one (as i later mentioned there is a phrase in blocked address list *one.lt* and it has to block web pages who has such a word). Google shows me results with keyword one. When i try to access first result page which is www.one.lt ESS4 block's it. And it is ok. But when i try to push Back button in Internet Explorer 8 browser it doesn't bring previous result. In ESS3 there where no problem with this. So i wanted to ask how can i fix this problem. How to make my browser bring back previuos results?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.