Problem with Japanese enabled

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Toshii, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toshii

Toshii Guest

To the Javacool staff

Hi,

I use a English Windows XP with Japanese locale setting and started to try out MRU Blaster. While going through the settings, there was a few problems that I encountered.

Problem 1:
    The MRU Blaster Scheduler starts to hang my PC (or should I say it takes 99% of the CPU load) if I try to either stop the timer or remove all settings. The scheduler itself stops to respond and I need to force it to close or sometimes need to restart my PC to get out of it.

Problem 2:
    The same thing happens as above when I try to access "Go to plugins" under the Program settings. A window does popup but instantly hangs without any menu/text display.

No error message has been displayed for either one. The problem does not occur if I change back my locale settings to English.

Just wanted to let you know for a possible future fix if it is a problem dealing with the language.

2. Toshii

Toshii Guest

Sorry, I made one mistake. For problem 1, it only occurs when the remove all settings is pressed. Stopping the timer works ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.