Problem with File Restore

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Gillum, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gillum

Gillum Registered Member

I have been using Acronis True Image 11 with no problems.

With 2009 version I find that as I only do full backups it will not let me restore individual files and the restore window does not appear.
    Is it something do do with Scheduals.

2. NumLock

NumLock Registered Member

Three ways to do file level restores:
    1. Exploring an Archive (double-clicking the TIB file). Browse and then click and drag the files to your desktop.
    2. Mounting an Archive (right-click on the TIB file and select mount). Requirement: System or My Computer backup.. It will temporarily make the partitions inside that TIB file into a virtual partition which you can access from the My Computer window.
    3. Normal restoration wizard and select data restore.

3. Gillum

Gillum Registered Member

Thank you NumLock but would you please explain a little further how using Mount I can restore an individual file please.Thanks in advance.

4. NumLock

NumLock Registered Member

Have a look at page 81 of your ATI 11 user guide.

5. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Please don't treat the forum as a substitute for rtfm, which you clearly haven't done. You can learn more and better by reading the User Guide

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/download/docs/

and the forum Stickies. Then, if you still have questions, ask away. Plenty of folks are glad to help those that are willing to help themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.