Problem with archive help

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sakman74, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakman74

sakman74 Registered Member

i had acronis true image 9 for windows and have not needed to use it for about 1 year....
    recently i was having problems in windows, blue screen of death, etc...

i tried using the acronis loader disc i created to revert back to a previous state, since i have 2 different images created on a seperate hd that does not contain the os.

i created both images and verified both of them after i created them, but when i used the recovery loader, and selected either file, it tells me the file is not an acronis file or it is corrupted.....

wtf.....

help please....thanks

2. klasny

klasny Registered Member

same here. i was using it to clone system from one PC to another. after a day trying to restore the image. right away it tells me that its corrupt. this makes no sense!

3. sakman74

sakman74 Registered Member

i guess we're paying for pretty icons on our desktop.....

4. _Kento_

_Kento_ Registered Member

sakman74 and klasny,

More info would be good. What build of ATI you using? The latest for ATI9.0 Home is 3677, make sure you use this one. And re-create Bootable CD with the latest build. Where did you keep images? Try to validate the images both when boot you PC from boot CD and in Windows, if possible.

_Kento_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.