problem uploading attachments more than once.

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by 10390bc, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10390bc

10390bc Registered Member

Hi All

Was wondering why we can't upload the same attachments more than once? I would like to be able to upload the same smileys after each post. Is there another way to use your own smileys with each post? Thanks so much.

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

sometimes if you rename an upload you can use it again but it doesn't always work.If I have used an image in a post and I try to use that image in another post it won't let me. That is where renaming will make it work sometimes ;)

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

No, I'm afraid you won't be able to do that. First of all, we have this policy regarding unnecessary image attachments (outside ten-forward):

Policy: Member Signatures and Images

The restriction against uploading the same attachment is a setting we put in place when we converted to vBulletin. It keeps down unnecessary cross postings of image files. Also, you won't be able to use your own Smileys here either.

4. 10390bc

10390bc Registered Member

Thanks for the answers. A bit disappointing but rules are rules. Maybe someday new smileys will be allowed. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.