problem smart security 4.0.47

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by sauvageon, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sauvageon

sauvageon Registered Member

The last version of smart security seems to have a problem... When I have starting to use the last release I receive some "ESET stop responding" windows vista messages in some games (shattered horizon principally) and it's seems to make freeze my computer in call of duty 6 modern warfare 2.

Sometimes some internet pages aren't responding or taking very very long time to be display(like steam for purchase or assistance). I was return to version 3 (because the 4.0.437 is no more distribute) and it know it's looking good.
    So I wanna know if i am the only one who's expériencing this problems and if there was a solution. I want to ask that i never have this problem on internet with my older computer who's running version 3.

2. Templar

Templar Registered Member

Running 3 notebooks at home all with Win7 x64. ESS4 brings down the web speed when the http scanner in the Web Protection is enabled. Otherwise it works good but definitive issues getting ESS 4 stable and bug free.

Simon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.