Problem keeping Blaster enabled

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by whobeboo, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whobeboo

whobeboo Registered Member

I have Spyware Blaster 3.0 installed with windows xp and am running PC-Cillin anti virus. My problem since upgrading Blaster to 3.0 is this....when I enable all protections and make sure all items are checked I close the program as instructed and go about using my computer. However, when I check back on Blaster the next day or even later in the day for that matter...the restricted site list is unchecked....the entire list! It is strange because the internet explorer protection is fine and everything is checked on that! This happens every time I shut down my computer and come back and boot another time or day. It never fails.....the restricted site list becomes unchecked. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. BTW......this did not happen in the previous version. :doubt:

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

That's very, very strange.

(A little side note: You wouldn't have seen this happening in the previous version because 2.6.1 didn't offer a Restricted Sites function.)

Could you please follow the instructions here and post a HijackThis log? Thanks! :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.