Problem in auto enable protection after 10 Min

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ahmad0, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmad0

ahmad0 Registered Member

When I disable protection of ESET NOD32 AntiVirus or Smart Security 5.2.9.1 for 10 Min. , After that, only Real-time file protection is enabled and I have to enable Web and email protection manually.

This didn't happen with the previous version.

Thanks. :)

2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hey ahmad0
    I am still new to Eset (this is my first version) so I do not know how earlier versions of Eset worked in this regard. But I can confirm that when I disable protection for ten minutes, then I have to manually click on the yellow icon to activate the " Web and email protection ".
    It would be optimal if Eset enabled all modules for full protection at once.:)

Attached Files:

3. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

Sometimes this is only reported disabled in the Home panel, but in Setup Panel it shows "Enabled".

One thing I noticed is the persistent notification, after first try to access a malicious website and consequently disabling Web access protection.

4. ahmad0

ahmad0 Registered Member

Hey buddies.. Thanks for replying. :)

My case is like "Janus"..

After 10 Min..
    - The tray icon becomes Yellow.
    - In the setup panel, Web and email protection are disabled, and I have to manually enable them.

I used this new version [5.2.9.1] and the previous one [5.0.95] .. This issue of auto-enable protection didn't happen with the previous. I noticed it only with this new version.

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.