problem in acronis secure zone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by carlesalc, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlesalc

carlesalc Registered Member

Good.
    I am blind.
    I have 2 computers with Acronis True Image 11, and one of them, when you add an Additional internal hard drive, go to restore from a secure zone, once the parameters indicated from windows, I restarted, I was about 30 or 40 seconds theoretically restoring, and rebooting again without doing the restoration. The image seems to be that it saves in the area, thus restoring folders you do well. Later, in the 2 computers, changed a motherboard asus m2n68CM that the bios is ami, and continued with the problem in the computer before, and with the other, who also added an extra hard drive, I restored correctly . recently had to reformat the hard drive of your computer system secure zone correct me well, and not to boot from cd, I asked to help a person who sees but does not have computer skills, because the bios is inaccessible to the blind, and that person, since the first computer is booted either from CD, what he did was copy one by one, the values of the parameters of the bios of a computer to another, and once installed the system, I reinstalled true image 11, and when I restore from a secure zone occurs to me as with the first computer, which makes me think that this is the bios. What parameters should I change and what values? I have proven in Windows Vista and the candidate releace Windows 7, and I think the same. If restoring from an image stored on a separate partition to secure zone, restores me well.
    Finally, note that the true image 2009, I can not use due to its not accesible blind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.