Problem Create Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by lake1005, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lake1005

lake1005 Registered Member

Hello,

I have a big problem with creating an image. I have installed "Acronis True Image 10 Home" with the last update.

When I try to create an image I go to the point "Backup", I select my partitions on the harddisk. Then I click on "continue". After this I want to select my destination image-file, but then ATI closes automatically after one or two seconds.

My System runs under Windows XP Home with SP2 and all latest updates incl. Internet Explorer 7.

What can I do?

Greets from Germany,
    Lars

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello lake1005,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, unpack the archive and install unpacked MSI package.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also collect the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log the way described in this previous post of mine

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. lake1005

Thanks for Your Reply.

It still doesn't work. I wrote to Your support and send the recommended files but I have no feedback at this time. Time is my problem. I must have a solution for my problem in order to back up important files.

How long will it take to get an answer from the Acronis support?

Thanks for Your help.
    Lars

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello lake1005,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that there was a new build (4942) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home released recently. Please download and install it, and see if the problem remains.

If updating does not help, could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. lake1005

Thanks for Your answer.

The new release didn't fix the problem. The support ticket number ist #943876.

Greets,
    Lars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.